Emergency First Aid
Emergency First Aid
Basic one-day course offering an overview of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home.
Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. Meets OHS regulations for Basic First Aid. Exceeds competitors’ standards by including injury prevention content, CPR Level C and AED.
This course is Occupational First Aid Compliant
Course Length: 8 hrs
Cost: $104.95 + tax
Click Here for Course Content
- Legalities of First Aid
- Duty to Act
- Role as an occupational First aid attendant
- Calling 911
- Lowering the risk of infection
- Learn the steps of treating a ill or injured Person
- Choking-Mild and Severe, Unconscious Adult
- Choking-conscious and unconscious Child
- Heart Attacks
- CPR and AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)
- External Bleeds (Deadly Bleeds)
- Internal Bleeding
- Cuts, Scrapes, Puncture, Skin Flaps
- Flail Chest
FAQ'S - CLICK HERE
First Aid Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
What levels of First Aid do you offer?
We offer the following courses publicly:
- Remote First Aid
- Wilderness First Aid
- Wilderness First Responder
- Wilderness First Aid Instructor
- OFA 1 Equivalency (SFA Certification)
We also offer recertification courses for all of the above.
In addition, we offer the following for private courses:
- Standard First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Transportation Endorsement
- Marine First Aid
- OFA 1 Equivalency
Do you offer Occupational First Aid level 1?
We offer Standard and Emergency First Aid training. These certifications are equivalent and recognized by WorkSafeBC, as Occupational Level 1. These certifications can be added onto any of our Wilderness Courses for an additional fee.
I want to take the 40 hour course, but I can only attend on weekends, what are my options?
If you are looking to obtain a 40 hour WFA Certificate, you can opt to take TWO weekend courses.
- Weekend 1: Remote First Aid (20 hours)
- Weekend 2: Remote to Wilderness First Aid Bridge (20 hours)
If you would like to take advantage of our package pricing, and save yourself $100, contact our office and we can give you this discount for pre-purchasing the two weekends at once!
What kind of first aid do I need to lead overnight trips?
We recommend holding a minimum of a 40 hour Wilderness First Aid Certification, when planning to take people out in the wilderness on an overnight journey.
Ready to register, but have a question? Call us!