Remote First Aid
Remote First Aid
Outdoor adventuring is awesome! Coming back safely is even better. Enter our 20 hour Remote First Aid Course!
This course is designed for weekend warriors, scout and guide leaders and wilderness instructors staying closer to help. We add basic shelter construction on top of the normal content because of the environment we play in. All of this is taught by Wilderness Guides, so you’re sure to have an epic time.
- We offer Free Skill Refreshers for up to 2 years after the course.
- Includes CPR C and AED.
- You can upgrade to the next level (Wilderness First Aid) up to 1 year after completing this course.
- This course counts for 20 credits towards keeping your EMR License current
- OFA1 equivalency is available!
- Join any two day RFA Course to complete your recertification (purchased under specific recertification link) OR
- Join any one day (+ one evening – online) RFA recertification course to complete your recertification.
20 hours of amazing wilderness learning
Cost: $299.95 – $349.95 + tax
*Price varies by location
Pre-requisite(s): Ages 12+. Participants must be in good health and physical condition.
• Ability to complete a written, closed book, independently completed knowledge evaluation with
a minimum mark of 75%
• Participants must attend and participate in 100% of the course
Preparation and Planning
What is the P.L.A.N.T.M.? (when dealing with a person this will help decide if the person should stay on the trip, should they should be taken to help by the party, or whether help should be brought to the party)
Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
First Aid for Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest
Bone, Muscle, and Joint Injuries
Head and Spine Injuries
Cold and Heat-Related Emergencies
Evacuation and Transportation
Ready to register, but have a question? Call us!