Photos do not depict all contents of the bag! Updated photos of all included items coming soon.
10L Transparent Dry Bag – includes adjustable shoulder strap for convenient carrying.
These dry bags feature durable, waterproof, 500D Tarpaulin material designed to protect your gear in all environments.
Available in 2L or 10L
Roll-top buckle closure:
How do I properly seal a roll-top dry bag?
We recommend a minimum of 3 folds/rolls to properly seal a roll-top dry bag. For an optimal seal:
-Align the top two edges and push down to release excess air
-Once trapped air has been released, tightly fold the top over at least 3 times to ensure proper closure.
-For better protection, secure by connecting the buckles together.
First Aid Contents:
- 10x knuckle
- 10x fingertip
- 10x strip
- 3x crepe bandage
- 3x self-adhesive elastic bandage
- 2x triangle bandages
- 9″ of moleskin
- 10x BZK wipes
- 10x alcohol pads – 70% isopropyl
- 10x sterile gauze swab
- 10x sterile gauze pad
- 10x non-adherent sterile pad
- 3x ab pad
- 1x quick splint
- 12x gloves
- 3x packet ASA (acetylsalicylic acid)
- 3x packets Ibuprofen
- 3x packets antibiotic ointment
- 3x packets diphenhydramine (antihistamine)
- 1x CPR mask
- 1x torniquet
- 1x pocket wire saw
- 1x pair first aid scissors
- 1x resin wax puck
- 1x mini compass
- 1x waterproof matchbox (includes matches)
- 1x waterproof notebook
- 1x pencil
- 2x emergency rescue blankets
- 1x mini tweezers
- 6x energy bars
- 1x chocolate bar
- 1x small flashlight – includes batteries
- 1x Canadian Red Cross Remote and Wilderness Field Guide *waterproof
- 3x SOAP notes
- 1x water purification tablet
- 1x flat roll duct tape